Business advisory needs across industries are undergoing a dramatic transformation. Today many organizations demand nimble consulting services. Maven Research, Inc. operates a network of over 300,000 on-demand consultants — all with proven expertise and skillsets to guide both new and established companies through change and expansion. Through Maven Research, Inc.’s proprietary Enterprise SaaS Knowledge Management platform, companies can seamlessly connect with the right experts for their current business needs. Maven Research, Inc.’s “expertise as a service” approach is poised to transform the consulting structure, offering more opportunities to both experienced professionals looking for consulting opportunities and organizations looking for external guidance.
The ExCapsa team is beyond thrilled to welcome the Maven Research, Inc. team aboard. Included below are a few key investment highlights:
- Maven’s customer base consists of well-known Fortune 500 manufacturers, industrials, conglomerates and pharmaceutical companies, i.e. GE, PepsiCo, Pfizer, J&J, Nestlé, etc.
- Maven’s has achieved growth to date with no marketing and a limited sales force.
- Currently, the Company’s TAM within the Fortune community is $322M.
- Global Enterprise Knowledge Management SaaS spending to reach $10.5-15B by 2018.
- Maven received an acquisition offer of $25M in late 2015. The offer was 11x trailing revenues, which was a great benchmark for enterprise SaaS businesses.
While we are optimistic about the prospects of Maven Research, Inc., an investment in this company presents significant risks and is of a speculative nature. For a full list of risk factors, please refer to pages 71-75 of the Confidential Offering Memorandum. Private debt and equity investments are not suitable for all investors, are generally illiquid, offer no guarantee of returns, and subject investors to possible loss of principal. If you have any further questions regarding Maven Research, Inc. or ExCapsa’s investment approach, please do not hesitate to contact the ExCapsa team.