AJ Agrawal is a branding and digital marketing consultant, where he helps companies and thought leaders find simple shortcuts that lead to massive growth.
His clients include:
- a financing company that has raised over $100 million in capital
- a multi billionaire and leader in the blockchain ecosystem
- CEOs of major organizations
- a influencer who garnered more than 5 million views on Youtube
- several companies that have gone on to have lucrative acquisitions
- several Nazdaq traded companies
- authors and Tedx speakers
Before dedicating his career fulltime as a growth marketer, AJ served as Chief Executive Officer at a 500 Startups company that acquired over 100 major University clients in less than 2 years.
AJ has written about marketing for Forbes, Fortune, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, and over a dozen more outlets. In 2016 alone, he created over 500 pieces of original content around growth and branding.
AJ has also won several awards for his digital marketing success, being called a marketer who carries serious weight by John Lincoln, marketing instructor at UCSD.
In addition to being a growth consultant, AJ is a runner and surfer. While attending the University of San Diego, he ran division 1 cross country and track and field.
AJ now resides in San Francisco, CA.