Wade Diebner is a highly accomplished executive with a distinguished career in investment arena. As an accomplished entrepreneur, he has launched five successful companies including a hedge fund, an online research firm, a financial services firm, a dedicated investment broker/dealer, and an insurance company. With a vast knowledge of the investment and financial services space, Mr. Diebner has formulated actionable strategies, built strategic alliances, and built loyal clientele that have positioned public, private, and start-up companies for sustainable, profitable growth.
Mr. Diebner began his career as a top-ranked producer leading equities and derivatives trading for Charles Schwab and Primarius Capital before transitioning into entrepreneurial roles, as well as Investment banking. His most recent successes include establishing a dedicated investment broker/dealer that supports his financial services firm, Life Investment Holdings:
- Founded investment broker/dealer to provide exclusive consulting services to Life Investment Holdings’ clients. Support capital raising, core business development, operations, strategy, visibility, and investment efforts for start-up businesses, angel investors, small/mid-cap companies, and high growth companies.
- Raised $35M+ for start-up companies and ~$50M for Angel Fund by building partnerships and advising stakeholders on capital raising process.
- Played instrumental role in financing $30M sale/lease-back transaction by soliciting private equity firm to purchase deal and serving as both advisor and intermediary on deal.
- Invested tens of millions of dollars in four start-up companies, including growth and venture capital sponsorships and Series B investment.
- Drove development and launch of technology start-up as investor and Board member investing $10M in company, hiring CEO and executive team, and building company infrastructure and strategic alliances.
- Has raised over 200 Million in his career.